Status
Not open for further replies.

MudRacing

Customer
How do I fix this problem?

profilo.png

(http://www.spqrclan.com/web/members/1-mudracing.html)

Thanks

OK for the first issue I can not seem to figure out what is wrong there. I think it is the way you have your styles set up,

Blackend 0.8
- - Blackend 1.0
- - - - Blackend 4.1.1
- - - - - - Blackend 4.1.2
- - - - - - - - Blackend 4.1.4
- - - - - - - - - - Blackend 4.1.5
- - - - - - - - - - - - Blackend 4.1.5b

Each one being a child of the previous one.

I tried to make a new style and enable user selection, but that threw up strange errors.

I do not believe their is a fix for that, unless you ask the dev for the skin and see what they say.

On the second issue:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /web/htdocs/www.spqrclan.com/home/web/dbtech/downloads_pro/modules/downloadModule.php on line 3

I think you will need to enable the Zip extension in your php.ini. You can ask your host to do it :)

On the second issue:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /web/htdocs/www.spqrclan.com/home/web/dbtech/downloads_pro/modules/downloadModule.php on line 3

I think you will need to enable the Zip extension in your php.ini. You can ask your host to do it :)

last night I turned on "zlib.output_compression = On" in php.ini

this is what it takes?

Directive Local Value Master Value
zlib.output_compression On On
zlib.output_compression_level -1 -1
zlib.output_handler no value no value

Now the error remains

I did not say zlib.output_compression, I said enable the Zip extension in your php.ini.

You should ask your host to do this.

zlib
ZLib Support: enabled
Stream Wrapper support: compress.zlib://
Stream Filter support: zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate
Compiled Version: 1.2.3
Linked Version: 1.2.3

Directive Local Value Master Value
zlib.output_compression On On
zlib.output_compression_level -1 -1
zlib.output_handler no value no value

ZIP is distinct from gzip, and the latter is defined in an IETF RFC (RFC 1952). Both ZIP and gzip primarily use the DEFLATE algorithm for compression. Likewise, the ZLIB format (IETF RFC 1950) also uses the DEFLATE compression algorithm, but specifies different headers for error and consistency checking. Other common, similarly named formats and programs with different native formats include 7-Zip, bzip2, and rzip.

I can tell you enabling the zlib.output_compression has nothing to do with it, it is not enabled on my server and zip files load and extract fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings