Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
I upgrade my forum 4.1.10 to 4.2.0,Now get one new issue,How to remove white space?Please check the ScreenShot,how to fix on this issue?

unmodified default style does not get this issue ! But my forum default NA Green style have on this issue,How to get fix for modified style?

You know the deal, pm me a admin account and I will look into it in a bit for you. ;) Do you want me to fix it on all your styles, or just the NA Green?

Ok cool give me some time to see why it is showing like that on that one style, it may take me a bit to track it down.

Since upgrading to vB 4.2 have any of the mods you installed had you edit the template, vbulletin-chrome.css

OK what I would do then is copy the contents of that template from your NA Green style and save it somewhere on your computer just incase. Then revert that template. There is something in there that is not playing nice with vB4.2 and I don't see a reason for that template to be customized at all.

Ok I got it to show like it was, I have to see in that template what they changed to mess up the display then.

I don't know what they did in that template as it is customized to much. Has that skin been upgraded for vb4.2? I would contact the skin developer and have them look into it as it is not a issue with the mod, but the style.

Yeah best thing to do is have them look into it and they may know what was changed in that template to cause the display to be messed up like that.

Dear Ozzy47 , Please fix remove white space,Its does not fixed,Also any one read this thread and you have same issue,Just do this !

Try putting this in additional.css:

Code:
.navtabs ul li:first-child {
  text-indent: 0px !important;
}

That fixed it great for me on to fix drop down buttons position.

Only way in my mod to remove the white space in between the two navbars is to edit the template, dbtech_vbnavtabs_navbar_multi and change it to this:

Code:
	<div id="navbar{vb:raw navbarid}" class="navbar" style="margin-top:0px;">
		<ul id="navtabs" class="navtabs floatcontainer" style="border-bottom:{vb:stylevar navbar_tab_border}; ">
			{vb:raw tabs}
		</ul>
	</div>

Not a problem. It's something that is unique to that style so it probably won't need to be done for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings