Bug Displays soft deleted blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotan

Customer
Simple as the title, I noticed that the slider will pull from and still display soft deleted blogs. Which is no good. :(

Haven't checked if it does the same with threads. But it's possible too.

I will look into this. Are you seeing it on both the CMS and Forum, or just the CMS? If its just the CMS, it may be tougher to fix, since the CMS stuff is cached differently than the forum (from what I have seen in testing at least).

I will look into this. Are you seeing it on both the CMS and Forum, or just the CMS? If its just the CMS, it may be tougher to fix, since the CMS stuff is cached differently than the forum (from what I have seen in testing at least).

The slider is on the CMS. I do not have the slider on the forums. Hopping you can fix this, so I can still display blogs in the slider without the risk of soft deleted blogs showing too.

Ok, I have a fix for this, BUT it still requires that the CMS cache be cleared before the soft-deleted blog will no longer show. Please try out the attached file and let me know if it works. If so, I will release it as a bug fix.

Place this file in your /dbtech/vbslider/actions/ directory and overwrite the existing file.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok, I have a fix for this, BUT it still requires that the CMS cache be cleared before the soft-deleted blog will no longer show. Please try out the attached file and let me know if it works. If so, I will release it as a bug fix.

Place this file in your /dbtech/vbslider/actions/ directory and overwrite the existing file.

using your attached widget.php, then clearing the system cache, I can confirm that soft deleted blogs are no longer displayed!

Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings