Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Cts

I'm trying to install the Lite Version (2.0.0, 1.0.7 and 1.0.6) on Localhost ForumOnly but everytime I turn on that error appear
Database error in vBulletin 4.1.10:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT cms_article.contentid, cms_article.pagetext AS message, cms_node.nodeid, cms_node.url, cms_node.publishdate, cms_nodeinfo.title, cms_article.previewimage
FROM vb_cms_article AS cms_article
INNER JOIN vb_cms_node AS cms_node ON ( cms_node.contentid = cms_article.contentid )
INNER JOIN vb_cms_nodeinfo AS cms_nodeinfo ON ( cms_nodeinfo.nodeid = cms_node.nodeid )
LEFT JOIN vb_cms_nodecategory AS cms_nodecategory ON ( cms_node.nodeid = cms_nodecategory.nodeid )
WHERE 1 =1
AND cms_node.parentnode IN (-1,)
AND cms_node.setpublish =1
AND cms_node.publishdate <= 1331353822
AND cms_node.publicpreview =1
ORDER BY cms_node.publishdate DESC
LIMIT 0,;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
AND cms_node.setpublish =1
AND cms_node.publishdate <= 1331353822
' at line 7
Error Number : 1064

For the quantity of CMS articles, try entering 0. It appears you may have it blank instead of 0, which is causing this issue. If that doesn't fix it, let me know and I will investigate further.

I will look at my forum-only dev setup when I get home and let you know. I may be thinking of a different issue.

Brad via Tapatalk

Are you actually running the forum-only product, or are you running the suite, but only using the forum? That query shouldn't even execute unless you have the '/packages/vbcms/content.php' file on your system. If you are on the suite, and just not using the CMS, then you need to use the Suite product XML file. Please verify if your install has that file or not (which it shouldn't if you actually have the Forum Only version). If it does, please uninstall and reinstall using the Suite XML file.

Nope, the forum only is strictly for the actual Forum Only product from vBulletin. Now, if you want, you can still use the blog and pull content from it into the slider.

Brad via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings