Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

There is a bug with the last item added... in the forum home page banner display.

See the attached image for more information.

classifieds-layout-bug-b12.png

Hmmm... I get a database error when I access it as a guest... that related to Classifieds? I can't see what the error is specifically.

That is due to trying to install vbcredits, and it crashing my mysql every time... Fillip H. is looking at my posts :)

Mick

This is fixed for Beta 14.

Hi Mokonzi,

Managed to get free time today to update to the latest version b14, but this issue is still happening for me.

I restarted PHP, I repaired the Cache, but still get one item out of the picture - the same as my first post.

Am I missing something that I need to do?

Regards
Mick

I think I sorted this for the next update tonight. I noticed another issue while I was fixing another bug today that might be related here. :)

Just had a quick look... I think I need to allow for more space in some styles. I'll look at working out a work around for the next RC.

I noticed that when I had 3 items for sale on the website the problem with the featured listing navbar issue went, but with 2 items its back to broken

Hope that helps
Mick

Fixed this for RC2. There is now a StyleVar that controls the size of the mini listing boxes used for the adverts. The system then adds 15px for good measure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings