Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

I am in the process of pm'ing you the other data you wanted :)

However one of my moderators just pointed out this error.

########################
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
o.*
FROM theforumprefix__dbtech_classifieds_offer AS o
WHERE o.listingitemid =
ORDER BY o.value DESC;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY o.value DESC' at line 5
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Tuesday, March 4th 2014 @ 07:24:33 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, March 4th 2014 @ 07:24:33 PM
Script : http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dbtclassifieds.php?do=listing&action=viewlisting&listingid=85
Referrer : DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
IP Address :
Username : Mick
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : 5.5.34-MariaDB-log
########################

Hmmm. That seems like there are no items associated with the listing.

Will have a look at where the SQL error comes from and get back to you. :)

In the AdminCP, can you look and see how many items are associated with this listing? I know a change I can make to hide the error, but if there's a reason why there are missing items, it's better we find it and sort it. :)

There is only one item associated with the listing...

The user put a / in the title could that be something to do with it???

Please see the attachment...

classifieds-db-error.png

cheers Mokonzi

Mick

I don't think so, but it's not impossible. When you view/edit that item in the ACP, does it have a list of items?

Thanks matey. That's what I thought would be the result. The system stores the amount of items when it last counted. i.e. in this case 1. But there isn't actually an item in existence.

I'll try and introduce some sort of forced check that can be done from the ACP in the next beta, but in the mean time, ask the user to relist their item and I'd suggest cancelling the other one to avoid the errors.

As of v1.1.0 Beta 4, an admin can select to Recount Stock items in the listing. This will query the database and update stock counts if their is a mismatch, or if there are no valid items left, it will close the listing and notify the seller and the webmaster via email that the listing has been cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back