Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

I apologize as I am sure this has been answered or already explained in the setup directions but I can not figure it out for the life of me and I have read over everything in setup and checked the forums but can't locate any help. I am sure I am just overlooking the answer so again, I apologize as I am sure this has been answered already.

Anyways, as you can see I added a picture. The area inside the blue circle is obviously white and I can't figure out how to fix that. Also, inside the red circle, you can see that the widget has a blank space and I can not figure out what grid size to use. Any help?

I have uploaded all the XML files but maybe I missed one and just can't figure out which one? I am sure this is a huge noobie mistake on my part but it's driving me nuts that I can not figure it out. Thanks for any help!

The white portion can be changed by changing the stylevar, vbcms_navwidget_menuitem_background found in the group vbcms

As far as the space, it is hard to know for sure without looking in the settings, and testing out different displays.

View attachment 3987

I apologize as I am sure this has been answered or already explained in the setup directions but I can not figure it out for the life of me and I have read over everything in setup and checked the forums but can't locate any help. I am sure I am just overlooking the answer so again, I apologize as I am sure this has been answered already.

Anyways, as you can see I added a picture. The area inside the blue circle is obviously white and I can't figure out how to fix that. Also, inside the red circle, you can see that the widget has a blank space and I can not figure out what grid size to use. Any help?

I have uploaded all the XML files but maybe I missed one and just can't figure out which one? I am sure this is a huge noobie mistake on my part but it's driving me nuts that I can not figure it out. Thanks for any help!

Hello,

Hopefully Ozzys post has corrected the widget issue being white.
As for the background width, in the following week a big patch is coming out that will include additional widget graphics and fixes allowing different layout / grid settings to work perfectly fine. At the moment the widget graphic only supports 280px width settings. So in the mean time you can change the grid settings to set it only too 280px width.

If you need anything else let me know.

Regards,
Scott

Hey again!

Two questions today:

1) Is there a way to center the top logo instead of it being left aligned?

2) Where do I go to delete the search bar that is in the top right corner of the page? I would need to do so in order for the logo to be centered I assume?

Thanks!

I doubt you will have to remove the search to get it to display in the center. How you can be able to do this is by opening the CSS Templates / vbulletin-chrome.css in the MMO style and find the following:

Code:
.doc_header a { color:{vb:stylevar header_link_color}; }
.doc_header a:hover { color:{vb:stylevar header_linkhover_color}; }
.doc_header hr { display: none; }
.logo-image {
        float: {vb:stylevar left};
        clear: {vb:stylevar right};
        min-height: 2em;
        height: auto !important;
        padding: {vb:stylevar titleimage_padding};
}

And change that to this:

Code:
.doc_header a { color:{vb:stylevar header_link_color}; }
.doc_header a:hover { color:{vb:stylevar header_linkhover_color}; }
.doc_header hr { display: none; }
.logo-image {
        float: {vb:stylevar left};
       [COLOR="#FF0000"] padding-left: 30%;[/COLOR]
        clear: {vb:stylevar right};
        min-height: 2em;
        height: auto !important;
        padding: {vb:stylevar titleimage_padding};
}

The thing you may have to change is the padding-left: 30%; depending on your image size, in order to get it to center correctly.

Thank you very much, Ozzy. I will try working on this now and let you guys know how it turned out. Thank you!

If I do need to delete the search bar though, do you know where that code is so I can?

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, i did not get the e-mails right away.

You can find the Search Code inside the header template, if you need it removed let me know and i will help further.

As for the vB4 update, it is being released the same time as the new vB5 version of the theme.

Regards,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte MMO

vBulletin 4.1.x vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating