Status
Not open for further replies.

SRobbins

Customer
Hello again,
I would like to expand that amazing background image you made into the side areas. (See attached image). This is another one I am stumped on.

Site is looking amazing with your theme... thank you.

Capture.JPG

Hello,

You have added a padding / margin to the html / body tags. In stylevars go to doc_margin / padding and remove it.

If you look in additional.css you will find a width class theme_width or / main_width and then apply the desired margins. The howto / readme will have better information for this.

Regards,
Scott

Hello,

You have added a padding / margin to the html / body tags. In stylevars go to doc_margin / padding and remove it.

If you look in additional.css you will find a width class theme_width or / main_width and then apply the desired margins. The howto / readme will have better information for this.

Regards,
Scott
Thanks Danzor. Im having trouble finding that value. I had manipulated this section before to make the theme center of page. Here is a capture of what I am seeing.

Capture.JPG

Change:

#skin_width

You'll need to edit that ID to center the site. I recommend width being 1000px otherwise you'll be limiting your users. Causing bad mobile support and support for low resolutions.

Regards,
Scott

Change:

#skin_width

You'll need to edit that ID to center the site. I recommend width being 1000px otherwise you'll be limiting your users. Causing bad mobile support and support for low resolutions.

Regards,
Scott
Is that supposed to be in the "Style Variable Editor"? Having trouble finding it.

Hello,

Go to edit templates > CSS Templates > additional.css

You can also use the "Search in template" feature if in doubt.

Regards,
Scott

Hello,

Go to edit templates > CSS Templates > additional.css

You can also use the "Search in template" feature if in doubt.

Regards,
Scott
I found skin_width with the following code:
Code:
#skin_width {
  align:center;
  width:1350px;
  max-width:1350px;
  min-width:980px;
  margin:0 auto;
  position:relative;
}
I'm looking for padding but it is not showing up here.

I also did a search for the other values you suggested and could not find those. Both theme_width and main_width are not showing up in the searches. Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte MMO

vBulletin 4.1.x vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back