Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Show Below Display Unread Posts MOD ? Also text fonts are not looking good,How to fix on this,Have any update about on this ?

EX:

ScreenShot00045.png

Does it do the same thing on a unmoddified default style, It seems to show fine on my dev site.

custnav4.png

Only navbar template moddified for Show on vBNavTabs Enable Second Navbar,But How to fix on this issue for moddified template? Please add a option for Custom Nav height weight? If it does not show correctly with moddified template So this modification unused for my site?

Please Check your PM inbox but i donot want fix on this with manual template edit,Can you try to add option Custom Nav Show Location ?

1. Global Above NavBar (Its now)

ScreenShot00045.png

2. Global Below NavBar

ScreenShot00046.png

3 Forum Home Below Footer

ScreenShot00047.png

Also try to add Location where its Better Display.

I have added a stylevar to control the spacing from the top, so if a situation like this happens that value can be changed to accommodate. I have adjusted it on your site so it works with Paul's mod.

As far as additional display areas, if you post that as a feature request it will be looked into for future versions of the mod.

NA Green and NA Mobile Style Does not fixed this issue,Please check show with this Style.what name(title) of stylevar?

On the mobile style I have adjusted the stylevar to work on there, but do note that our mods don't fully support mobile styles.

It looks fine to me on the NA Green style.

na green.png

Need more spacing the top for NA Green style,But stylevar control does not work and Custom Nav Show below have many more spacing,How to adjust on this?

ScreenShot00048.png

The stylevar works fine, I just adjusted it again on that style to have more space at the top.

I can try and possibly work on it this weekend, or during the next week, but no promises, as I don't know how beta testing of the vBSuper PM's mod is going to go.

please can you give me your test site link? I want to see vBSuper PM's mod Action ! Or post some ScreenShot for Admin CP.

My test site in on localhost right now. I would screenshot the acp, but there are way to many settings to try and do that with. Is there something in particular you were wanting to see?

PM Warning Block: A block on the send pm screen for users to show a message if enabled (users can set their own message),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Custom Navigation

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back