saucerfoot

Customer
Hey staff

I have Autism and OCD okay

and when my stuff does not work i get very nervous okay

I tried my very best to get this new vbshop pro v2.0.1 working my board with no such luck

so how come you guys won't installing it for me then

Sorry to hear that, but if you stick to the thread you posted Fillip H. is trying to help you.

Hey everyone

I have autism and OCD, thats means I sometimes have big time problems with being on the internet

I sometimes get very anxious when i think someone is ignoring me or not getting back to me right away on my stuff

I like this board and your products alot okay

but sometimes i have a hard time waiting nicely sometimes

thanks for your time

So you've said before, but neither condition would account for your continual disregard of the rules (which have been stated to you publicly at least 5 times) here. If it's not DBT related, it goes in the off topic forum, DBT has no obligation to do what you want, when you want or how you want. If you can't afford a mod, that's how life works, you can't always get what you want. If you need support for other mods, please ask those mod authors. If they will not help you, you will need to either ask for help in the Off topic forum here, or request help on another forum (potentially having to pay someone for that help). Again, if you cannot get help here for non-DBT mods, or you cannot afford the mods, there is no need to post about it. It sucks, life sucks at times, move on.

Merged with your previous thread, please stop making multiple posts/threads on the same thing.