Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
404 links on Filename

It appears the Item Basic Details Categories in the middle column file name did not change and throws up a 404 error when the file name has been changed as it still has the default file name.

Item Basic Details
Categories
404 Here > and 404 here

Code:
<div class="middlecol">

Edit:

Notifications
messages for Unsold also throws up a 404 error on the link file name.

User Control Panel drop down links holding on to the old file name too...

Last edited:
Thanks for the time being I change it back to the default file name and clear cache(s) and browser but it isn't changing back?

Edit: Nevermind on the temporary change back to default as I didn't change Navigation Manager LOL ;)

Last edited:
Glad you sorted it out. :)

I'll be back in touch a little later on as to why we have the problem with the links. :)

Just a quick update. Any links associated with the Navigation Manager will need manually updating.

GoodApples said:
User Control Panel drop down links holding on to the old file name too...

I'm looking at the other issues... :)

So far everything checks out as it ought to... I'll do some more testing tomorrow, but I'm wondering if maybe you are running a caching system that hasn't refreshed after the file name change. That might be the reason that we're having this issue. :)

Okay updated the Navigation Manager links but still have the Item Basic Details Categories issue and the Notifications links.

No caching system...

I found the issues. :)

They're all connected to incorrect phrases. I was looking in the wrong place... I thought you mean vB notifications, but you meant PMs... just working my way through them to get them sorted for the next update. :)

All fixed for the next update. For your info, there is no way of updating existing links in PMs. So you will get bad links from that for a short while until they all expire. :)

I've had a look and from what I can see it's normal behavior that on the index page of the forums the 'Forum' bit of the breadcrumbs isn't clickable. We do similar in some of the breadcrumbs we have that a user can't click the breadcrumb if they are already in that page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back