Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
Watermark Location: center

This is not working for me...anyone else try this out.

Settings:
Text, Dynamic, Center

Top and Bottom work for me.

Open dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php

Find on about line 1355
PHP:
            if (self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_location'] == 1)
            {
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 10, 20, $black, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 9, 19, $color, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
            } else) {
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 10, $source_image_height-15, $black, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 9, $source_image_height-14, $color, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
            }

Replace with

PHP:
            if (self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_location'] == 1)
            {
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 10, 20, $black, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 9, 19, $color, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
            } elseif (self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_location'] == 2) {
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 10, $source_image_height-15, $black, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 9, $source_image_height-14, $color, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
            } else {
                $source_height_half        = ($source_image_height / 2) - 5;
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 10, $source_height_half, $black, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
                ImageTTFText ($image, $font_size, 0, 9, $source_height_half-1, $color, "dbtech/gallery/fonts/arial.ttf",self::$vbulletin->options['dbtech_gallery_watermark_text']);
            }

That should fix it :)

Can you try and set it to dynamic then back to etched? It should rebuild the images, it uses the same function to build the image as it does to display the dynamic one, not sure why it wouldn't be the same. Make sure you're not seeing a cached copy as well :)

if you do it a couple times, does it keep repeating not generating the same watermarked image?

What he means it in post # 7 he thanked you and left a comment in the live feed. You can see the comment by clicking on the "1 Comment(s)" link in that post.

That's weird, do you get any errors while it's rebuilding the etched images? Also, that one has the full and thumb image right? If you turn off the watermarking you can view it ok?
If all that's happening, send me the photo so I can see if there's something in it causing problems, dylan@dragonbyte-tech.com

No errors while it's rebuilding the etched images. It's just the full image. If watermark is off it still can not view.
I have tried a few different photos in different formats so I don't think it's the Photo.

I am wondering about this...
If you choose Etched, when the image it saved, it will be saved with the watermark on it.

Does this mean the location can not be changed once it is saved?

I was thinking maybe that's why the missing image (display)

Hmm, if you can't see that image when watermark is on or off it means the image probably isn't there.
You can change the location, just need to move the existing images and their folders. It writes it to a subfolder in the vb settings path.

Status
Not open for further replies.