If you purchase Pro you can make it look like you see here on DBTech, which is a very close resemblance to the 2nd picture :)

so you can install it and have the top and bottom tcats touching? because if you look at picture #1 they don't touch and the shoutbox places it's self between the login bar and the login bottom tcat, I can't afford to spend over $100 and not have it looking properly, and then you say, sorry buy we don't issue refunds and then i am stuck with a shoutbox i can't use, so please tell me know if you can do this for me.

I don't know how your skin works but the positioning will not be different, though you can manually place it wherever you want in the Lite version as well. Try it out by setting auto display to disabled and following the instructions on screen :)

Ok i will install your light version on my test site and see if i can get it to go where i need it, if i can't would you be willing to have a quick look for me? its only a test site no public entry.

We can't customise our products to work with custom skins, sorry :(

There's way too many possible skin configurations for us to be able to offer this, we provide products that work on the default skin - any customisations (like added top/bottom wrappers) is up to the admin to apply to our templates if needed :)

SᴩiDᴇЯ;16105 said:
Ok i will install your light version on my test site and see if i can get it to go where i need it, if i can't would you be willing to have a quick look for me? its only a test site no public entry.

After install, you go adminCp -> vbshout -> instant mangement -> edit ->
*Auto-Display Shoutbox : Close
*Manually Display Shoutbox: FORUM HOME
then you go FORUM HOME template, add: {vb:raw vbshout} at the place you want it show
F5 forum & check. Goodluck guy

PS: if they don't have time, I can help you do this but you must install Team Viewer. I'll do the demo on your test, you must see and remember the way to do. After that, you can purchase Pro version and do by yourselves in you main websites

After install, you go adminCp -> vbshout -> instant mangement -> edit ->
*Auto-Display Shoutbox : Close
*Manually Display Shoutbox: FORUM HOME
then you go FORUM HOME template, add: {vb:raw vbshout} at the place you want it show
F5 forum & check. Goodluck guy

PS: if they don't have time, I can help you do this but you must install Team Viewer. I'll do the demo on your test, you must see and remember the way to do. After that, you can purchase Pro version and do by yourselves in you main websites

OK i will try it like you say, if it doesn't work for me i will PM you Teamviewer details. Thank you