Bug Vbslider box shows up but images inside doesn't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just install a mod that has a popup when you hover over a forum title? It appears your issue is with another mod, and I have a feeling its the one with the hover over forum title. Its loading an older version of jQuery (v1.4.4) for each and every forum. The error in Firebug is that the function s3Slider is undefined, but I can see the code there, so there is something else conflicting with it.

It just happened recently, i didn't install anything but disable my cloudflare, belazoard was fixing the vbavatars, so now my vbavatars works but vbslider just stop working as usual.

Perhaps Fillip H. can expand on what all he did which may help lead to this happening. I remember seeing his discuss your issues in another thread, but haven't read it lately to know the full extent.

Please try uploading the attached file to \dbtech\vbslider\actions\ , overwriting the original, and let me know if that fixes it. I forgot that the code I needed to fix wasn't in the templates, otherwise I would have asked for FTP access instead of ACP access.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.