Status
Not open for further replies.

E.T.

Customer
Dear DragonByte team,

A few questions about vBDownloads 1.2.1

Is it possible to remove the Download All Files button ?

Is it possible to make a release note with a new version ? Or at least mention what have been fixed within the new release.

The reason for asking.., I've read some outstanding bugs and suggestions and was hoping this ones are resolved with this new version, but they are all still present.

Image button is missing
Images not showed correctly within Download itself.
Highest Rating still showed, while File Rating is NO in Downloads/Manage Settings.

Keep up the good work guys, this product is really great ! And I hope it can be better and better when all the outstanding issues are resolved.

Kind Regards,

Marcel

Dear DragonByte team,

A few questions about vBDownloads 1.2.1

Is it possible to remove the Download All Files button ?

Is it possible to make a release note with a new version ? Or at least mention what have been fixed within the new release.

The reason for asking.., I've read some outstanding bugs and suggestions and was hoping this ones are resolved with this new version, but they are all still present.

Image button is missing
Images not showed correctly within Download itself.
Highest Rating still showed, while File Rating is NO in Downloads/Manage Settings.

Keep up the good work guys, this product is really great ! And I hope it can be better and better when all the outstanding issues are resolved.

Kind Regards,

Marcel
I believe it is possible to remove the download all files button :)

I'll get a release note up soon once I have the 3.8 version ready!

Found another strange issue......

Upload is not working anymore....., was working with 1.2.0....

Try to explain what's happening.

User want to upload a file, put some text, choose the file to upload and nothing happens, no progress in flash upload. Then the new entry is available, but without any file.

Last edited:
Found another strange issue......

Upload is not working anymore....., was working with 1.2.0....

Try to explain what's happening.

User want to upload a file, put some text, choose the file to upload and nothing happens, no progress in flash upload. Then the new entry is available, but without any file.
Could you post this in a new thread please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.