Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Rotating Banner Settings does work correctly,Image show problem,Show Sliding Banner does not work,how to fix this issue?

ScreenShot00162.png

ScreenShot00163.png

Last edited:
I dunno, I would have to look at your settings, pm me a admin account and I will look into it.

OK it was a jquery conflict with your Scroll To Top mod, can you load the following file to, dbtech/vbdonate_pro/actions folder and that should fix it for you.

Attachments

Is there something going on with your server? I am unable to access anything at the moment?

How is that possible, The only file I uploaded/downloaded from you was dbtech/vbdonate_pro/actions/widget.php

I download it, made some changes, re loaded it, checked the site the edits did not work. So i undid the changes, and re loaded it. I then went to finish preparing dinner, when I came back I was not able to access the site. I can't see how that could possibly happen. :confused:

Further checking, I see that the files & folders have been deleted from the cPanel. The IP's from which the files & folders were deleted are 9*.**.***.**4

Last edited by a moderator:
That is my Ip, but I don't still see how that is possible, from file manager, while dealing with one file in a folder. If the databases are still there, probably can get the files from a backup and re load them to the cpanel, then it should be ok. Lemme run a security scan on my comp, and see if it turns anything up, gonna take a bit though, I have two 1tb and a 2tb hard drives worth of stuff to check.

I really still am at a loss for what could have caused that.

I do not have new backup server at this point of time.I am uploading with this backup 9.6.2012 ! So many More files are missing,45 GB cpanel File Manager Its take to long time for completed uploading ! :mad:

Can you please PM me the complete set of log files that indicated the IP address you posted was responsible for deleting your site?

OK I have been through my pc and have found nothing scanning my system with, Nortons, MalwareBytes, McAfee. :)

However, twice now while going to your site, I got popups from Nortons alerting me of a attempted attack on my computer, one on the 19th and one on today. :confused:

From the 19th:
nirjon3.png

From today:
nirjon2.png

Scanning your site with, http://sucuri.net/ produces the following:
nirjon1.png

I am not saying that this is the cause of the issue that happened, but it could have something to do with it, I would suggest rectifying those issues to protect yourself, your site and your users. If you still want me to try and solve the issue you first reported let me know and I will continue to try and solve it on your site, as I can not reproduce it on my local or live test sites even with the Scroll To Top mod installed, the fix I provided fixed the issue you were having on my test sites, but obviously not on your site. :(

I do see your site is back up and running good, so that's good to see, again if there is anything that I may have done to trigger that I do apologize, but hopefully once those issues above are sorted, nothing like that will happen again.

Thanks god ! Site back to online but uploaded to very old backup file, So many more file/image missing,Our Subdomain is Image host site (45GB Image File) now many more thread or image dead,Any one can help how to get image file on database?

Are you asking, how to get stuff that was in the files on the server that was added after the date of the backup that you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.