packz

Customer
I noticed when I received my first achievement here (A little bird told me) In my notifications tab that after I clicked the notification link it took me to the page. However, it was not expanded. My suggestion would be that when you have earned any award/achievement/trophy that you expand the categories automatically when they click the notification link. If there are multiple, just expand all of them.

This might be difficult, the collapse is controlled by vBulletin's collapse cookie and I'm not entirely sure if it can be modified like that.
I'll look into it, but I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately :(

Then perhaps when you get a notification the text in the dropdown suits what you've earned. So I click notifications and I'll see You've earned (1) Award. Or if I have multiple the dropdown will say. You've earned (2) Awards and (1) Achievement.

That already happens :) Achievements, Medals and Trophies are separated in the notification :)

That already happens :) Achievements, Medals and Trophies are separated in the notification :)

Smart cookie..

Alright, you know how you can set schedules for different points? How about a schedule to disable the mod? I'm not sure how resource intensive it may be (Hopefully not much!) but you can set a time with cronjob that'll let you turn it off at certain times. I'd probably choose to turn mine off during something like gamedays.

It's definitely something to consider for future updates :)
Though the effect could be achieved by just setting every point to 0 for that snapshot.

I was thinking that.. hmm. Is VBActivity tough on the DB? How many queries on average will it add?

Also is there support for awards/medals in postbit_legacy?

vBA shouldn't be tough on the DB at all :) There were a few instances of it running slow on big sites, but they were fixed within a very short time. If something runs abnormally slow or cause issues, I'll be more than happy to come to your site to fix it :)

And as you can see in my postbit, there's full support for Medals in the postbit :)

Another idea I thought of was requiring Medals/Trophies as part of an Achievement. So I could set something up like:

User must have >= 10,000 posts
User must have (Option of Held/Holds) [Award] (Whatever award you want)
User must have (Option of Held/Holds) Trophy (Choose Trophy) for (Duration, which is optional)