Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Former Developer
Hey,

I've finally gotten around to updating this to 1.2.0 after a string of unfortunate events! 1.2 introduces a couple of neat features! Without further ado, here they are:

Post to Thread*** - Allows administrators to select which forums they would like new threads to go to on a per-category basis with configurable messages.

Delay Downloads*** - This will allow you to add a delay to downloads per usergroup. For example, if you put a 10 second delay on the Registered Users usergroup, when they click a file they will need to wait 10 seconds before it is available. There is also an optional advertisement option that is configurable in the vBulletin Options section of your administration panel.

Category Images - This will remove the default text based category names with an image of your choice allow for a much nicer looking downloads homepage.

Searchable Area - This is a central location where users can view all downloads based on a certain criteria. For example, they could view all files based on the amount of downloads they have.

Profile Tab - This will add a profile tab to user's profiles which will display all of their uploads.

Notification on comment *** - This feature will give users an alert when another user has commented on their upload.

Those marked with *** are pro only features.

1.2.0 is currently only available for vB4 but 3.8 and lite versions will hopefully be released tomorrow.
1.2.0. is now available for 3.8.

I hope you enjoy this release!

- David

Last edited:
What next? Can use vBDownloads not. The update is still all errors found.

Edit:
Vbulletin have to reinstall Xampp
Without extensions
Nevertheless, all errors are present
Therefore can not lie to my system

Last edited:
What next? Can use vBDownloads not. The update is still all errors found.

Edit:
Vbulletin have to reinstall Xampp
Without extensions
Nevertheless, all errors are present
Therefore can not lie to my system
I'm not sure what you mean here.

I bought vBDownload before 2-3 weeks. Can not use it because of the error. What should I do with a software that can not I just use. I hope there will be a working version. Otherwise, the purchase should be reversed.

I would not and I hope that the errors are quickly eliminated.

Thanks
David

I make a link and get a white page. Then I go back and save again. Now the download is displayed. The comic characters remain in the information received but.

What else should I set?

Edit:

The errors are only in Firefox 3.6.12, with Chrome I do not have the problem. There will also work the Flash Uploader

Last edited:
I make a link and get a white page. Then I go back and save again. Now the download is displayed. The comic characters remain in the information received but.

What else should I set?

Edit:

The errors are only in Firefox 3.6.12, with Chrome I do not have the problem. There will also work the Flash Uploader

Firefox 3.6.12 seems to work fine here. Can you try uninstalling and re-installing firefox without addons to test it? It is very likely an add on or module you have downloaded for firefox which is causing your issues.

Thank you for the update, David . :)

What do you have planned next? Are you planning to work on updating another mod or are you going to update vbDownloads some more?

I uninstalled Firefox and installed with no plugins. The error remains. Also portable no improvement
In Internet Explorer I do not have a button for uploading.

Edit:

I also just tried another machine with Firefox without plug-in. Also there is the same error. Firefox 3.6 + 3.6.12

Last edited:
I uninstalled Firefox and installed with no plugins. The error remains. Also portable no improvement
In Internet Explorer I do not have a button for uploading.

Edit:

I also just tried another machine with Firefox without plug-in. Also there is the same error. Firefox 3.6 + 3.6.12
Could you take a screenshot of what modifications you have installed for me please? :)

David

Have you seen the pictures?
Is there any solution to the problem. I had sent once you access data that are current. Can see some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.