Status
Not open for further replies.

bxron

Customer
Unable to upload XML during installation. -> XML Error: "No error at Line 0"

Hi,

I am having problems with the latest version of the advanced user tagging. When I go to upload the XML version for v3, I keep getting this error: XML Error: "No error at Line 0".

I have re-downloaded several times, tried uploading it from my browser and from the server directly. They call returned the same error.

Help please?

thx

I was able to install the ajax threads, and upload the XML for that product without a problem. Its just this one that is giving me problems.

I've tested the XML file from your Client Area and I'm unable to find any issues. Could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account for your site so I can debug this issue further on your site?

Hi Fillip H.,

I tried again with the XML file from the pro download version, and it still spit the same error. However, since the mention and quote notification were the only features I was going to enable anyway, I went ahead and downloaded the lite version. The XML in the lite version actually worked. When I looked at my settings, it shows the advanced options (I'm guessing b/c the uploaded files were from the pro version).

Long story short, all is well. Great mod btw!

The only difference I noticed from the working XML files to the one that didnt work, was how it appeared when I opened them in notepad. The working XML files looked unformatted and a jumbled mess. However, the XML file that didnt work, had proper formatting, like it appears when an XML file is viewed in your browser.

I tried downloading the Pro version from your Client Area again, and I'm still unable to replicate this issue. The XML appears properly formatted for me, and importing it also works fine.

Have you tried downloading it in another browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.