Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogreman

Customer
Currently, my forum at GameOgre.com is unable to host Triple Triad Tournaments because the system will not allow the matches to take place. It has been like this for some time.

One of the forum members asked me to play today as a test. I could see the tournament and the match, but was unable to play in the match in order to start the tournament. I kept getting "This is not a tournament match" when I tried to play and there was no way to start the tournament match in the Triple Triad PM.

Not sure what the problem is, but we need to be able to start the tournaments. Besides this, the forum members love the game:).

The site is about to have a new skin installed so now would not be the best time for that:). Is there a setting that I am missing that is causing this problem?

The site is about to have a new skin installed so now would not be the best time for that:). Is there a setting that I am missing that is causing this problem?
I won't be interfering with any of the skinners work, I won't be changing things around. Just need to take a look at what is causing the problem :)

Is somebody available to look at this now? The forum skin is complete, but the Triple Triad Tournaments still do not work. Nobody else has had a similar problem?

Could I get a response please? We need to start using the tournament function ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
You refused the request for AdminCP information in the previous post in this thread, so unfortunately we're unable to look into this any further at this time :(

Unfortunately their is no other way to resolve the issue other than provide what was asked, it you feel unsure to providing that, then their is nothing more that can be done .

If it would have been reported by multiple users, it may be easier to suggest, a fix, but since this is the only open issue like this that i know of their is no way to know what is going on with it on your site.:(

Wish we could disqualify players manually. The Disqualification setting was not used in the Tournament to avoid that bug, but we then had to wait over a week on one person to finish his game.

You can re-enable the disqualification Cron job, since I believe we discovered that was not the root cause of the issue but rather that players cannot have non-tournament battles active when attempting to enter a tournament match :)

The disqualification feature also caused a problem once it was triggered. That is why it would be good to manually disqualify a player or at least change to a more active player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back