Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffuru

Customer
All of my species appear to be classified as 'biped' but if you try to breed different species I get the error "The Mother and Father need to have the same Classification."

I can see the combinations all loaded in the /monsters_config/combinations.php and it looks like they should all be able to make funky babies... I even found the combo torsos, is this just not implemented yet or is something funny going on?

Could you please edit the issue and input the correct forum URL? It's not public information if you're worried about that :)

That is the correct information, I'm running it in a test environment on my local machine before installing on my forums.

I'll perform some more tests on the breeding for the next update for Forumon then :)

Sorry for the massive delay, I got swamped with other things and forgot to check back on this :(

I've been unable to confirm this, but I've added extra debug output to that error message. Could you please re-download the files and re-upload them, then see if you can reproduce the error and paste me the additional output :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back