Question Submenus similar to forum tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteKnight

Customer
Hello support,

Been awhile since I have messed with sites and am seeking a little help. With the VBNavTabs Pro version can we create a Menu tab with sub-links below the navbar like the forums tabbed? Below is a pic of what I am talking about.vbnavtabs.png

Thank you for your time and information.

I don't see why not, you should be able to create a menu group that's a subnav entry to a navigation tab :)

Thank you for your reply. Well I have been trying to go by the way the Forum setup is in the Navigation section to create another tab for various other links and it doesn't seem to work unless I am missing something. I have two monitors so I am able to view things side by side and I don't see where I am going wrong. Ill keep at it though. Just wanted to get your insight if it would work.

I'm not sure what else to tell you if I'm honest, in the right side menu of the tab list, you have "Add Menu" which you would then add child links to, and it would behave in the way from the screenshot.

If you could provide more information that would help me assist you :)

Hello WhiteKnight,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings