Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumble

Customer
Do this mod add any advertisement / credit link, if yes this is placed on both versions (lite/pro)?

For what i have understand the postbit info can be choosed by the users, can the admin disable all those functions to the users, if yes can the admin choose any of info fields to show?

The unlike function hide the posts / thread can be changed depending on groups permissions and simple lock that post to guests for ex.?

Valter advanced forum statistics have a field to show the top thanked posts, is that field compatible with this version (i know probably the best is to ask Valter)?

The most issues that happen with Abe script was the changes on vB4 code, the top common error is placed with the search functions, did all those issues were took in consideration?

Think thats all, great work with the mod and glad to see a import solution to the awesome abe's work.

Do this mod add any advertisement / credit link, if yes this is placed on both versions (lite/pro)?
The credits are the "DBTech - " prefix to the phrase you see in the postbit, and a copyright notice in the footer of a Pro-only page.

For what i have understand the postbit info can be choosed by the users, can the admin disable all those functions to the users, if yes can the admin choose any of info fields to show?
Yeah, the admin can choose any of the 6 info fields you see in the postbit here.

The unlike function hide the posts / thread can be changed depending on groups permissions and simple lock that post to guests for ex.?
No, it's for ALL usergroups.

Valter advanced forum statistics have a field to show the top thanked posts, is that field compatible with this version (i know probably the best is to ask Valter)?
I would be highly surprised if it was, you best ask him to implement an integration :)

The most issues that happen with Abe script was the changes on vB4 code, the top common error is placed with the search functions, did all those issues were took in consideration?
This should work perfectly with every aspect of vB4 :)

Thanks for the Quick Reply,

Last questions if the postbit have everything disabled is there any additional option to remove out the 'DBTech - Post Thanks'?

And for last changing the phrases the postbit 'DBTech' can be changed or should that name be reserved as it is?

Thanks, i was concerned about that for the translations :)

Translations for Portuguese-Portuguese (PT-Pt) and Portuguese-Brazil (PT-Br) attached.

Any erros let me know, thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Traduções para Português (PT-Pt) e Português-Brasil (PT-Br) em anexo.

Qualquer erro façam favor de me informar, obrigado.

Attachments

I copied that post to a new thread: Here

I will update vBulletin.org to link to that thread to direct any Portuguese / Brazil users to your translations. Much appreciated :)

The credits are the "DBTech - " prefix to the phrase you see in the postbit, and a copyright notice in the footer of a Pro-only page.

So is this the reason why when you disable the postbit info that portion stays there?
I was about to report that as a bug or something

Status
Not open for further replies.