Status
Not open for further replies.

mistafro

Customer
I bought this to replace Downloads II because it had a flash uploader that is usually more reliable with larger uploads. I cannot after a zillion hours of trying to figure this out, get it to work for larger uploads. I have posted many threads about this and PM's and have gotten little help with the upload issue.

I feel I have I have the right to request a refund if I cannot get this to work for me.

Very sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with the modification.

My coder tells me that he is unable to reproduce this, and it is not a report we have had from any other customers since the last update to the best of my knowledge. He informs me that he is still testing out different server configurations to try to isolate your personal issue - feel free to PM him (username David) if you feel you have any further info that could be of use to him, or could offer him access to your server and site to try to diagnose the issue there.

Please understand that due to the time of the year, support response times etc will have been slow - I am sure that it is the same at your workplace around christmas and new year.

I have checked your threads and can only find one on this matter, which was posted before the latest update. I cannot see any posts you have made since then about the issue in question - could I request that you try to post issues in threads so we can properly track them and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner - other methods of communication can often lead to things slipping through the cracks.

You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version as the last update resolved the issue you are reporting for everyone else who was experiencing it.

Regarding a refund - our refunds policy is stated in our T&C and Aim document which you agreed to when you made your purchase, http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/content/171-Terms-Conditions

The relevant part is:

Terms & Conditions said:
Refunds:
Refunds can be offered in 2 circumstances:

1) The Lite version works on a version of vBulletin, but the Pro version does not and we will not be able to rectify it.
2) You have paid for the product, but not yet downloaded it.

Because of the nature of digital software we are unable to offer refunds under any other circumstances.

We feel this is a very fair policy (most companies offer no refunds on digital software). We go out of our way to ensure that any issues the customer may have will be addressed while they are using the Lite version - If there is an issue which does not occur for them in the Lite version, but does occur in the Pro and we are unable to resolve it, then we will offer a refund.

Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee that every feature will work with every server setup - it would be physically impossible for us to test this. If we were to expand our refund policy to include this there would be nothing stopping people from purchasing, changing a setting on their server to break a part of the mod, and then requesting a refund. I am by no means suggesting this is the case here, simply explaining why our refund policy does not cover it.

In this instance if you provide David with the information he requires to debug the issue on your server, and he is unable to resolve it after exhausting all of the available avenues then we will make an exception and provide you with a refund.

Please accept my apologies once again if our support has been anything less than perfect, we are constantly striving to improve our response times and customer satisfaction and have recently implemented a new support system to help with this. By ensuring your issues are put into the system (which is automatic when you create a thread) we should be better able to assist you and ensure our support is meeting the standards we expect of it. On a semi-related note by updating your license information in your customer area to include the URL of installation of your product we will be better able to handle your support issues - Lienses without a URL are more likely to be missed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Cosmic

It also goes for me thus and am annoyed. More than 4 weeks ago bought and cannot work with it. Called mistakes was not removed in spite of update.

It also goes for me thus and am annoyed. More than 4 weeks ago bought and cannot work with it. Called mistakes was not removed in spite of update.

I cannot find any post from you about this problem since the update. Can you please direct me to it?

If you have not made one, how are we to know you are still having the issue? =)

Thanks,

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating