Question Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansuall

Customer
Установка прошла без ошибок, но почему-то в профиле пользователя не появилась вкладка "упоминания", т.е. при переходе с упоминаниями от неожиданности просто перенаправляет на "мой профиль" и все.

The installation went without any errors, but for some reason the "mentions" tab did not appear in the user's profile, i.e. when switching with mentions out of surprise, it simply redirects to "my profile" and that's it.

Hi there,

Please try this on a default (unmodified) skin and without any other add-ons enabled.

It's also worth mentioning that vBulletin products are considered legacy at this point; vB4 is no longer in active development by Internet Brands and it no longer runs on modern versions of PHP. I would strongly recommend switching to a more modern forum platform such as XenForo.

The database of our forum is very large (almost 1 terabyte), so it is difficult to switch to another engine.

I will try your advice.

All the more reason to get it ported to a more modern forum software that's actually supported :)

Hello @sansuall,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced User Tagging has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @sansuall,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding Advanced User Tagging has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating