Status
Not open for further replies.

amy-t

Customer
Right now I have the lite version but want to know what would be added with the pro version.

I looked at vBArcade - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons.

Get local scoring support from GamerSafe games - is one of the things on there. Does that mean it will show up on the import screen in the admin cp? Because that would be worth upgradding as I like the mochi games import option. If more then that one came with the pay version that would be awesome.

There are 4 additional game sources you can install from, and GamerSafe supports local scoring (subset of FlashGameDistribution)

Also the major feature is two different types of tournaments, beyond the simple friendly challenges in the lite version.

Also pro allows your site to submit your local scores to be ranked across all participating sites.

Does vbarcade work with vbcredits? Like a person who wins a tournament, can i grant them some credits for their win? Or charge credits to have them play the games?

Does vbarcade work with vbcredits? Like a person who wins a tournament, can i grant them some credits for their win? Or charge credits to have them play the games?
Hello, it is best to create your own thread for separate issues so that the developer is notified appropriately and to ensure the support forum remain organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings