Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
This works fine, it just only works when I hover over my own name. When I hover over anyone else's I get nothing, or whatever the other default would of been. I thought maybe it was a permissions issue, like it was checking to see who's profiles could be see instead of who's viewing the profile hover, but that wasn't it (I checked all usergroups).

Not sure what to check at the moment.

This works fine, it just only works when I hover over my own name. When I hover over anyone else's I get nothing, or whatever the other default would of been. I thought maybe it was a permissions issue, like it was checking to see who's profiles could be see instead of who's viewing the profile hover, but that wasn't it (I checked all usergroups).

Not sure what to check at the moment.

I checked your forum. It looks like an error is happening when the script tries to access the vBActivity data and they don't have some combination of achievements/awards/trophies. I just uploaded a hotfix, can you try downloading the package again and uploading the files? You don't need to reimport the xml. Or if you want you can give me ftp access and I can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Profile Hover

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back