Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca

Customer
Hi,

i add a new usergroup and this is the reason why i look for the permission settings.
I can remember on that page but in the vB 4.2 i cant find it.

than.png

No option for THANKS,

Add yourself to Super Administrators in config.php or grant your user Can Administer Thanks.

Sorry, but why i have now change something in the config?
I am the admin and i cant see any to change the permission in the vbulletin settings.

You have to change something in the config because APTL has its own "Can Administer Thanks" permission in order to allow you, the Super Administrator, to delegate fine-grained permissions to each DBTech modification individually, without also giving them access to see other mods.

Being "the admin" doesn't make a difference to vBulletin, if you're not Super Administrator (which can only be set in config.php) you are not considered a system admin and cannot manage the administrator permissions of other admins.

There are no permissions in the vBulletin Options area, so it's not surprising you're not seeing them there :) The permissions are within the "Manage Buttons" interface in the DBTech - Post Thanks group which you yourself noticed was missing from the ACP as per your screenshot.

Sorry, but this is new.
In the time where i install this mod i dont have to change anything in the config.

So i will look what i have to change.

EDIT, sorry my friend, but i am still the super admin and i CANT see anything in the acp, no way for me to change the permission of THANKS add on
This happen just after my update to 4.2

Last edited:
I dont have this
Manage Buttons" interface in the DBTech - Post Thanks group

I am super admin, and now?

Come on, there is just one point with ****** SUPER-ADMINISTRATOREN ******
And i told you before, before i make the update to 4.2 i was able to see the DBTech - Post Thanks group

Could you please PM me with an FTP account as well as an AdminCP account? If so, I'll look into this :)

Actually, for some reason your language has customised the "DBTech - Thanks" phrase to Beitragsbewertung.

You'll find the settings under that header :)

Oh really? Hmm, thanks,

One more things. After i have update your AddOn, when i klick now on "Like" i cant see in the first time on the post that i have click that, just after i reloud the page, i see my vote.

Hmm no, still the same issue :-(

When i click here thank then i can see it instantly but on my site i have to reload the page

Status
Not open for further replies.