Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff, so please forgive me.

This is the image of the drop-down menu fo vBNavTabs is suppose to look, per the vBNavTabs Manual:

vbnavtabsmanagetabs.png

This is a screenshot of my actual AdminCP:

8483215453_a8ec83b770_b.jpg

I'm kinda missing some menus which are disallowing me to use this product. Believe it or not, I actually did a search on this forum and came across this thread, where a user is reporting the same thing. I'm sorry, but I'm much too simple minded to understand what the response means.

Any help is appreciated.

All the additional settings for navigation elements are now found in the Navigation Manager. ACP / Settings / Navigation Manager, click on one of those in the list that is there and you will see all the additional options for the navigation elements.

I bought this product not being 100% sure exactly what it does. I figured I'd play around with it once I downloaded/installed it, but not having the same menu as in the manual is making that hard (and I'm already not good with this stuff).

Is it possible to edit the links on this line with this product?:

8493337233_0eb8b1c8ca_b.jpg

If so, how?

With vB 4.2 that can be done in the ACP within the Navigation Manager also, you just click on the Forum (Tab) and it will expand ant from there you can edit each of those items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings