Status
Not open for further replies.

sven

Customer
Hello ,

If Forumon (Pro)1.0.7 is enabled we have a problem with loading the pop up for insert video >link for example when you write a new Private message or reply to a private message (i.e in "go advanced" editor). and then use the "Insert Video"
the pop up where you are suppose to paste the link does not work.

It starts to load, the screen becomes translucent white but that pop up to paste link does not show up. This also happens on posting on the forums, blog etc and on all skins.

I do not know since when this issue exists because i do not post videos very often. How do we fix this.

Thanks!

pic 2 the problem.jpg

I am unable to confirm this issue on this site, running 4.1.8. Could you please try it again in an unmodified skin?

I'll upgrade DBTech to 4.1.9 at some point, at which time I'll try this again :)

Well to figure the reason of this problem i disabled all modifications and enabled each single one by one to check when this issue starts. It was on version 4.1.8 already. I waited of the version 4.1.9 hoping this would fix it. It happenes on the default vb skin as well as on the custom one.

If you want to check it on our forum i can pm you a RootAdmin login.

Many thanks!

sven

PM sent :D

---------- Post added 19th December 2011 at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was 18th December 2011 at 15:14 ----------

Any news on this maybe ?

Haven't had a chance to look it over yet, sorry :( Lots of xmas preparations in the house :D

I'll get to it today, hopefully :)

Fixed, it turned out to be a problem that certain combinations of PHP and web server suffer from. The details are rather technical but a defunct (empty) Forumon plugin was left enabled and that caused this.

I'll update the XML file to ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back