Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
Not a feature request, just asking for a tip on what to edit.

How do I increase the number of items per page? The existing number looks a bit paltry (especially where I'm using 28x28px icons). I'd like to triple it at the very least.

Attachments

• items.jpg
    items.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 3
You could open the template DragonByte Tech: vBShop Templates/dbtech_vbshop_shop and look for and remove the following two lines

PHP:
<option value="10"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 10"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>10</option>

<option value="25"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 25"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>25</option>

That should result in 50 items as default.

You could open the template DragonByte Tech: vBShop Templates/dbtech_vbshop_shop and look for and remove the following two lines

PHP:
<option value="10"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 10"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>10</option>

<option value="25"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 25"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>25</option>

That should result in 50 items as default.

That just changes the contents of the drop down menu, not the default behaviour.

Correct, that way the first item to show up in the drop down menu is 50, thus making the default 50 items per page.

If that don't give you the desired results, you could do the following.

Change this line:
PHP:
        $perpage = (!$vbulletin->GPC['perpage']) ? 25 : $vbulletin->GPC['perpage'];
in /dbtech/vbshop/actions/shop.php :)

Last edited:
Correct, that way the first item to show up in the drop down menu is 50, thus making the default 50 items per page.

No, you misunderstand. Changing the content of the dropdown box does not change the initial default behaviour. it just limits the options in the dropdown box.

Anyhoo, I figured out a different solution. Removed the navbar tab and added my own which links to:

Badges - EN World: RPG News & Reviews

So, problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.