Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the importer to import shouts from inferno to dbtech. It's only showing 275 shouts in the Total Shouts Posted for the statistics. What's the proper query to update this to the actual count? We have well over 70,000 shouts. It seems to have only included shouts since the upgrade.

The only time it updates is when someone has their shouts pruned.

The "easy" way to fix this would be to create a test user, have him shout once, then /prune Test. That should rebuild the counters for everybody. In theory, anyway.

The only time it updates is when someone has their shouts pruned.

The "easy" way to fix this would be to create a test user, have him shout once, then /prune Test. That should rebuild the counters for everybody. In theory, anyway.

No luck :( Everyone's individual shout count is up to date. But the total count for the entire shoutbox is not.

That's not "no" luck then is it? :p

I've applied a patch to archive.php that should make those counters also count shouts posted to all instances - currently, it only shows shouts exclusive to the particular instance you are viewing the archive in.

That's not "no" luck then is it? :p

I've applied a patch to archive.php that should make those counters also count shouts posted to all instances - currently, it only shows shouts exclusive to the particular instance you are viewing the archive in.

lol those counts were fine from the start, though. I was only referring to the total shoutbox count :p

And I only have one instance setup, ATM, so not sure what the deal is there.

Here is what I am referring to:

jmurrayhead-albums-troubleshooting-picture128-shoutcount.png

Status
Not open for further replies.