Question How to print dbseo friendly url's to other parts of a page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomik

Customer
Hi,
so DBSEO works fine overall for several months, still trying to figure out how to print the SEO-friendly URL to a page/script.

--So the URL in the navbar is example.com/f12/nice-nice-nice-123

now if I add this testing scripts, it shows the original, example.com/showthread.php?t=123 instead the one above.

here is what I tried:
Code:
 relpath = {vb:raw relpath}<br><br>

<vb:if condition="$rlpth = $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']"></vb:if>
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = {vb:raw rlpth}<br><br>

<vb:if condition="$urpth = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']"></vb:if>
$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = {vb:raw urpth}<br><br>
additional I tried DBSEO_URL with no success so far.

Any ideas how to solve this? Another user got the same problem and you asked for FTP/admin access, maybe others are interested in a solution as well.

Thank You very much.

That code makes absolutely no sense. If you want DBSEO to rewrite a URL, simply create a link and DBSEO will automatically rewrite it.

So the above shows this as result:

Code:
Mods Only: relpath = showthread.php?t=61512

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = /showthread.php?t=61512

$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = /showthread.php?t=61512

what I need is at this URL:
example.com/f12/nice-nice-nice-123

it shows this, the dbseo URL:

Code:
Mods Only: relpath = nice-nice-nice-123

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = /nice-nice-nice-123

$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = /nice-nice-nice-123

I understand it's not part of your work to figure it out, just let me know if you have any idea.

Thank You

I still don't understand the purpose of that code. You may be able to get the URL rewritten by calling DBSEO_Url_Create::createAny() but I'm not sure.

Hello lomik,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings