Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
I noticed here on dbtech the Gallery images are 3 across on the horizontal is there a setting for this as I appear to have only 2 ?

How to have three across?

Enable it in ACP /Dragonbyte-tech: Gallery - General Option

Enable it --> See pic
you see the number *4* in the pic. there is number of pic to see in horizontal box

option.png

EDIT: I missunderstand . the thumbs columns fills automatic when you draw window smaller or bigger

Last edited:
Like KristerSWE said, it auto fills. It depends on your resolution, forum style width and thumb width. I have the thumb set to 150x150 on here. I actually see 6 across on my screen :)

Okay, It must be the forum style.
This has come up before on but dbtech seems / looks wider...even when comparing the
default vbulletin .com

Edit: Yes, there is a screen resolution element here to consider but not completely the leading factor when dbtech comes across a little wider than vb .com :)

Last edited:
GoodApples look in your stylevars under the group, Global at the stylevar doc_margin and tell me what the values are set to there.

Yeah I think vB default is 35, but there really is no need for the margin to be so many px, most skinners set it to 10 for fluid skins from what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings