Status
Not open for further replies.

hornstar

Customer
I am having trouble installing this.

When doing the import of the product it timed out mysql. I guess this happened because I have over half a million members. I have already increased the timeout value heaps so I didn't really feel like just keep extending it this time round.

so I tried to install the product again but this time with the option set 'Allow overwrite' yes.

This time I got a database error:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.5:

Invalid SQL:
RENAME TABLE `vb3_stream` TO `vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog`;

MySQL Error : Table 'vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog' already exists
Error Number : 1050
Any suggestions other then just increasing the timeout value? Plus how am I going to install this now? (since every time I try and install the product I get that database error now.

Try DROP TABLE vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog before attempting a reinstall.
You'll need to clean up the database manually, so look in the XML file in Install Code and try to track its changes then undo them manually in phpMyAdmin.

How to I drop a column?

Invalid SQL:
ALTER TABLE `vb3_user` CHANGE `dbt_status_status` `dbtech_status_status` MEDIUMTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;

MySQL Error : Duplicate column name 'dbtech_status_status'

Aye that'll do it. Take code from the Uninstall column if you need further hints :)

Alright so I did all that, and then I decided to increase wait_timeout from 900 to 9000 just to see.

But it still wont let me install the product. It just stops on:
Importing Product, Please Wait...

[:]

And after about 3-4 minutes it just does nothing. completely stops.

Any ideas on how to get this installed on my site?

I'd like to manually install this, I looked at the install code, but I am just not sure what parts to copy (or change) and paste into phpmyadmin or into SSH or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get this installed ^^

Run the following:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog` (
  `statuslogid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `status` mediumtext,
  `dateline` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `changedby` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `moodid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`statuslogid`),
  KEY `userid` (`userid`),
  KEY `changedby` (`changedby`),
  KEY `dateline` (`dateline`)
)

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_moods` (
  `moodid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` char(255) NOT NULL,
  `imgfile` varchar(500) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`moodid`)
)

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_criteria` (
  `critid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(300) NOT NULL,
  `moods` mediumtext,
  PRIMARY KEY (`critid`)
)

Code:
INSERT INTO `vb3_dbtech_status_criteria` (`critid`, `title`, `moods`) VALUES
(1, 'Default Criteria', '')

Code:
ALTER TABLE vb3_user ADD dbtech_status_status MEDIUMTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL

Code:
ALTER TABLE vb3_user ADD dbtech_status_mood INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Then install using the attached XML file.

Attachments

• product-dbtech_status.xml
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, but can you send me the file through msn or upload it to RS or something. I can't download the above attachment, I get an internal server error.

ps. The name of this section should be renamed to Status & Moods or something like that.

Was installing moods and product-dbtech_status.xml‎ and I an getting this error. Site went down.

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/status/hooks/template_groups.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5667) : eval()'d code on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sourceas/public_html/sangaming.com/dbtech/status/hooks/template_groups.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sourceas/public_html/sangaming.com/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5667) : eval()'d code on line 16

Please upload all files from the upload folder in the zip file :)

Also, since this thread is more than 1.5 years old, please start your own if you require support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back