Status
Not open for further replies.

SᴩiDᴇЯ

Customer
Hi all.

I have a new webmasters website at http://wfreedom.com the site is closed to the public, to see the site i need to give you temp Admin access, i have installed vbshout latest version 5.4.4 and i am getting this error:
Error: Invalid response from server:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/init.php on line 130

Can you please tell me why this error comes up and how to fix it?

Admin temp access
http://wfreedom.com
User: Tiger
PW: Gtt4#9)(Jj^TdrE
You have full admin rights.

That's a bug in vBulletin 3, not in our mod :)

Please open up that init.php file and replace all instances of =& new with = new :)

Hi Fillip H..

I have done what you told and the main errors have gone thank you, but i still have this error remaining:

Error: Invalid response from server:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ugspider/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2552
0 1311008967 shouts SYSTEM","styleprops":"","message":"Congratulations on your installation of DragonByte Tech: vBShout! We have taken the liberty of setting some default options for you, but you should enter the AdminCP and familiarise yourself with the various settings. Use the /prune command to get rid of this message, or double-click it and click the Delete button. Enjoy your new Shoutbox!","pmuser":"","altclass":"alt1"}]]>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings