Status
Not open for further replies.

arabuser

Customer
Hi

I have problem when I use Downloads Size Limit Per Day for users group it seems not working and the user can still download files larger than the allowed limit ?

Also can please add new feature for bandwidth limit so user cant using bandwidth more than the limit he have with another feature for bandwidth balance using Ratio system so each user upload file he can get free bandwidth depend on ratio rate in his group for example

each user in (users group) upload 1mb he can get 1mb bandwidth added to his bandwidth balance
admin can change the rates for each ratio depend on groups.

What do you have set for the usergroups limit per day? I'll check it on my dev system.

For the request, can you create a new thread as a feature request? Otherwise it will get lost and Cosmic will not see it the next time we go through the lhe possible features for the next version.

What do you have set for the usergroups limit per day? I'll check it on my dev system.

For the request, can you create a new thread as a feature request? Otherwise it will get lost and Cosmic will not see it the next time we go through the lhe possible features for the next version.

It's doing the same thing for me. It looks like it's not updating the user record with how much they've downloaded. The number of files updates though. I'll keep looking into it. Sorry, I didn't write the code so it takes me a bit to track down the problem area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings