Question Double Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknelson

Customer
Just installed tonight. Seems to be working except when an image file is attached to a PM, the recipient gets double images. If I send ONE image, they get two of the same image. One just shows up in the body and the other is the same size but says "attachment".

Just to make it more clear, here is a link to the exact thing that I'm seeing. It doesn't say how it was corrected though.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f215...attachments-even-after-included-inline-16624/

Last edited:
I think I had to customise the script for that particular forum, I'll look into this as soon as I can :)

Thank you. I do wonder why the script would need customizing for just some forums but as long as it gets fixed, I guess I shouldn't care.

I've had a chance to look into this and test this, I believe I've resolved the issue in a hotfix to v1.2.2pl1. Could you please try re-downloading this version and re-uploading the files and see if it works for you? :)

Yes, that seems to have done it. I sent two test PMs and they only showed one attachment. Thanks. Sorry for the delay but for some reason, I'm not getting email notifications for replies here. Appreciate you looking at it.

I have subscribe automatically turned on in my settings and have it set for instant email notification but I get no emails and I show no subscribed threads in my profile.

Last edited:
Hello dknelson,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings