Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
http://good-game.us
Forum version
vBulletin 4.1.x
Then i don't understand, i thought the male group couldn't use female stuff and viceversa, because i will have human and orc as races, so human could use orc stuff? i mean orc eyes clothes, etc?

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
If you wish to prevent male characters from using female items and vice versa, and the same for male/female orcs etc, you can set up each gender within each race as a separate Avatar Style :)

I want to make sure that this feature inside this mod is working before purchase it with vbcredits, could you please make this feature working to test it?

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
It's a bit time consuming to set up - I'd have to sort and edit a lot of avatar parts. If you buy the mod and it ends up not working, we'll fix it :)

If you say it is working it is fine for me so i proceed to buy both mods, but if it is not and you can't make it work then i would like to refund back my money, because i am purchasing this mod just for that feature working.

Thanks

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
I do strongly doubt we can't make it work, and I believe it already does, so I have no problems accepting those terms :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vBAvatars

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings