Bug Button missing, define as screenshot missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoumDoum5058

Customer
Hi,
i udnerstand a little more the problem i've with thumb.
So i upgrade, since the upgrade i can't see the option to define file as screenshot.
See here screenshot to understand :
Default theme :
2013-04-06_10h51_47.png

My template :

2013-04-06_11h20_31.png

How can i solve this problem ?
Regards,

This is an issue with your custom skin - it's causing the jQuery UI stuff to not load properly.

You should start from scratch with the theme or contact your skin developer to get this resolved :)

This is an issue with your custom skin - it's causing the jQuery UI stuff to not load properly.

You should start from scratch with the theme or contact your skin developer to get this resolved :)

Honestly, i regret seriously to having upgraded with your version, nothing and i say nothing works correctly since your version it's a nightmare to work like this.
You need to say : it's an issue with OUR version because all worked perfectly before you start from scratch this mod.
Now, could you point me where to buy another template ? Because it's a completevB template who are a major site to having a good template.
And if it doesn't work with our product, i don't know witch will work...

Do they not provide support for their skins?
It worked before, suddenly after your update it doesn't work anymore, don't know who need to provide support...
By the way i bought another template on another company, now it works.
Thank you so much for your excellent support...

If it works on another skin but not in your old one, with no changes to our product, doesn't that mean the fault was in the skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings