Status
Not open for further replies.

sportainment

Customer
I purchased vBShop and Branding Free however no where in any of the files is there a branding free key and therefore branding is all over the site - have I wasted my money or will I eventually get the branding free (sounds like the previous vbc if you ask me where they suck money out of you and don't give you what you paid for).

I purchased vBShop and Branding Free however no where in any of the files is there a branding free key and therefore branding is all over the site - have I wasted my money or will I eventually get the branding free (sounds like the previous vbc if you ask me where they suck money out of you and don't give you what you paid for).

Did you go to your customer area and download the branding free zip file? (*not* the file with vbshop in it). If you find the file is not in the archive can you try using another browser? Certain version of IE are having some issues at times.

Also, while i understand your frustration, it is incredibly insulting to us when someone suggests we are trying to rip them off - especially when they do it before we even have a chance to assist them.

Cosmic

Yeah glad everyone is liking this post - yay for you all - now for the FACTS this is the third time I have asked for help.
Before posting I looked in the downloads section with FireFox, Chrome and Internet Explorer - how many more do you want me to download and try?
I posted this and the response is to go and look there with a different browser - are you paying my internet costs this month as I download every browser available just to hope one will pick up a non-existent Branding Free file?

So quick everyone be sheep and like, like like - weird how it's the staff who don't have to PAY for their products. Those of us who actually spend our money on stuff get pissed off when we paid for something four months ago and still don't have it.

Why don't you all give me $75USD and in six months I will give you something special, but in the mean time don't ask questions, don't get upset and don't look like a thief from your communities when their donations paid for branding free and now the revolt starts that there is still branding so you must have conned them outta their money.

PM Me for PayPal details- bet no-one will and none of you sheep will like this post will you - cause this post comes from what us people call the REAL WORLD.

For the record ONCE again I have gone through all of the browsers listed above looking and as guessed still no branding free zip file.

Last edited:
So quick everyone be sheep and like, like like - weird how it's the staff who don't have to PAY for their products.
To my knowledge, Trekkan isn't on staff :)

Those of us who actually spend our money on stuff get pissed off when we paid for something four months ago and still don't have it.
I just did a quick search of your post history, and I was unable to find any record of you posting this issue anywhere. Did you perhaps PM a member of staff about this issue?
If I missed your previous thread, feel free to link me to it :)

If you didn't post about this sooner, I'm kind of confused why you waited ~6 months to alert us to this issue...

For the record ONCE again I have gone through all of the browsers listed above looking and as guessed still no branding free zip file.
From this I assume the problem is you don't see a way to download the Branding Free licence - I've gone ahead and assigned you a new Branding Free licence. Try now, and see if that works.

If it does, then the issue must be that the old Bundles were deprecated as a result of changing to the new Loyalty / Bulk discount systems, and it's possible that broke something. This is the first we've heard of it in the 6+ months we've been using the new system.

I notice you have also bought some older bundles (Sports, DBTech & Office vBActivity Icon Packs) and such - could you please verify you are still able to access those downloads? If not, please post which products you are unable to access and I will restore access to them :)

Posted in the chat box when I saw you talking and have brought up to DW about it on MSN and he said he would pass it on - that he was about to talk to you and so he would bring it up.
I just had a look and downloaded the branding free - thank you for sorting it out. I can not get icon packs (forgot I had them to be honest) as I stopped using activity etc when I found you couldn't really customize the postbit part of our sites as I hate looking like a sheep and having everything look the same as the rest so haven't looked at them again.

But now I am a little better with coding wouldn't mind getting them and giving it another go - why not got nothing to lose right?

And may I point out that most Staff have (like you do)
Please do not Private Message me with support requests. PMs are only for exchanging sensitive information (like FTP / AdminCP logins).

or something similar in their signatures.

MSN messages aren't really the proper venue for alerting us to issues like these - it tends to slip out of mind and lack the easy to recover hard copy that a forum post or a PM does :)

I can access the icons via the same licence as you, are you sure you clicked the correct download icon?

For some reason it didn't work in Chrome, refreshed the page clicked again and it downloaded.

=) Glad all of this got sorted. I would like to say for future reference that you should always use threads for issues where possible - we have a system specifically set up to try to make sure questions and issues etc don't go unanswered - obviously MSN and the shoutbox don't have that (unfortunately). It's rare staff will be in the shoutbox for any length of time, usually it's just to answer something they notice and then are gone again, it's not a place we tend to hang out.

If downloading browsers put any strain on your ISP download limits feel free to PM me with your paypal and a note of how much your ISP charges for that amount of data and I will gladly reimburse you =)

Regards,

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating