Status
Not open for further replies.

iNF3RN0

Customer
Hi,

I have couple of questions:

1 - Where's the shouts auto pruning setting option is located?

2 - I just did the manual prune using the /prune command, but the members total shouts count is still the same? how do I reset this?

If I remember correctly it was working fine in the previous version of vbshouts pro..

Thanks,

1. Instance Management -> Edit

2. It rebuilds automatically when the prune command is ran, you may still be seeing a cached value.

Thanks for your quick response, I found the auto delete option and I just run the rebuild cache option too but sill the members total shouts count is the same! :S I will wait a bit more..

The shouts counter is rebuilt whenever the /prune command itself is ran (not if you run /prune Username). It rebuilds the shout counter for every user.

If your database server takes a long time to delete all the shouts, yet process other scripts in the meantime, it is possible that the rebuild function was running on "old" data. In either case, there's really nothing further I am able to do :(

I have a pretty powerful server and as being a server admin I keep my server load in control, anyway is there anyway I can reset members shouts? it doesn't make a sense that if I use /prune command it just don't work (I mean members shouts count don't get reset) but if the command runs itself after XXX days than it will reset members shouts too? (I havent tested this yet)

how about you guys fix/add this feature in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings