Bug Albums Not Displaying All Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
I created a new album today and uploaded several pictures but for some strange reason not all pictures are showing in the album.
Beauchene May 2013 - Archer & Angler
All uploaded pictures are in the gallery and are showing the album in the description. Here is one of the photos in reference; Viewing Image: - Archer & Angler

What was strange was I chose the proper album when uploading the first time but when noticed some of the photos seemed to be missing from the album I then noticed when editing the album was not selected. I then chose the proper album and saved. The correct album displays in the description but fails to show under the album.

Sorry, can you reenable or readd the account that you gave me before? I tried to login but it's not letting me. Every time I try to view an image it redirects me to register.

The sample image you sent me to is set to not active, so it wont show in album view

Wow that is embarrassing :o.

Dylan have another question; there are several lines on the left side which looks as if something is missing. Is this by design or should something be showing there. (see image)
side block.png

Sorry I didn't add the code to load the side blocks. I'll fix it with the next patch. For now, if you want, take the attached file and upload it to dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/
That should start showing the blocks there.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings