Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
I have all the respective mods updated but i received my usual Sitemap Generation Report email with what seems to be some missing phrases and it also has "0" for the reviews when in fact I have several reviews listed. Below is a copy of the email.

Hello,

Your sitemap for Archer & Angler (301 Moved Permanently) has been generated, and submitted to selected search engines.

Summary:
Custom URLs: 5
Member Profile URLs: 330
Show Thread URLs: 699
Forum Display URLs: 103
Poll Results URLs: 15
Blog URLs: 9
Blog Tag URLs: 8
Member Profile Album URLs: 215
Social Group Discussion URLs: 0
Tag URLs: 1,373
CMS Content URLs: 25
CMS Section URLs: 8
dbtech_dbseo_contenttype_gallery_image: 326
dbtech_dbseo_contenttype_review_review: 0
dbtech_dbseo_contenttype_classifieds_item: 8

Regards,
Archer & Angler System

Is it just the counter in the email that's wrong, and the actual sitemap is displaying the reviews fine?

I checked the Sitemap Log in the ACP and there is no entries for reviews. I also checked google webmaster and there is no sitemap submitted for reviews.

Can you confirm that the Unregistered usergroup has permissions to view the review instance and all the categories?

I am unable to replicate this issue. In the Edit Instance interface, Unregistered group is selected for the "Default Category View Usergroups" multi-select and the "Can View Review" box is ticked for the same group.

In the Edit Category interface, the same group is selected for the "Can View Category" multi-select.

If these settings match yours, then I'll need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to debug this issue further.

Unregistered group is selected for the "Default Category View Usergroups" multi-select and the "Can View Review" box is ticked for the same group.
Yes this is how mine is set up.

In the Edit Category interface, the same group is selected for the "Can View Category" multi-select.
I do not have usergroup permission options for Categories.

If these settings match yours, then I'll need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to debug this issue further.

Your credentials are still active. If you forget or do not have your login information let me know and I will reset them.

Ahh, that explains it. Usergroup permissions for categories are a Pro-only feature, and that's what's causing it to fail.

If you re-download the files for v1.0.7 and re-upload them, it should be fixed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back