Status
Not open for further replies.

jluerken

Customer
Hi Mokonzi and Belazar,

when I go to ADMINCP - GROUP MODERATORS and add for example the group "Moderators" to a category with subforums to make them all moderator in one go, the script loops foreever.

If I click on the GROUP MODERATORS link again I see it was added but there is definetly a small error in the adding procedure.
Same happens with the link in the drop down box so it is not link related but related to the function itself.
It says "Checking Usergroups" and then counts up UserID's. This part never ends!

Could you please check this?

Kind regards
jluerken

I made a short video so that you understand what happens.
You can see in the left bottom that it loops and loads some things over and over again

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6553733/groupmod_error.mp4

Start Feeling like a beta tester. Started using your products today and set them up and already found a lot of tiny errors. Should get something for free working for you *hehe*

Thanks so much for the extra work you've gone to in doing the video, that's helped me figure out exactly where I need to look. :)

I'll take a look and see if I can spot the error and get a fix out soon as possible.

PS, I'll let you know next time I need a beta tester for anything... :)

Edit: 1000th post... nice... :)

Last edited:
jluerken, can you tell me if Suhosin is installed on your server at all?

You can check this in the AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Problematic Webserver Modules.

I have found a couple of minor issues, but I don't think they are the problem, and I've not been able to replicate the same problem as you were showing.

I wasn't able to identify the issue before we released the updates last night. I'll continue to look into this this weekend. I will probably work on this early tomorrow morning so I can disrupt your site minimally... :)

Hey Mokonzi,

good to hear that you're working over the Easter period.
Tomorrow (Sunday) I want to go live with my page so you cannot disable/enable addons like you want anymore.
Would be nice if you can check this today so that tomorrow the issue is fixed.

Kindest regards
jluerken

Tomorrow (Sunday) I want to go live with my page so you cannot disable/enable addons like you want anymore.
Would be nice if you can check this today so that tomorrow the issue is fixed.

No problem, I'll take a look as I get time this afternoon. :)

It looks like I've figured the fix with the help of Fillip H.... will put up a Patch Level update later tonight... check out the news thread forum for when it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Threadmins and Group Moderators

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back