Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitti

Customer
Hello.

I'm adding an admin to thread ("Registered" usegroup user) with all permissions. But the user gets "No permission error" while trying to edit/manage thread he was added to. Need help.

Thanks, in advance.

Can you post all of your settings for the Registered usergroup here? :)

Is the user a member of any other usergroups?

Settings are default. It's a main usergroup of the "threadmin". Can I PM you admin login/password? Thanks.

Sure, I'll take a look. As a warning I've been having internet connection problems... so if I can't get online to look at it properly before the weekend I'll get on to it the quickest I can. :)

Thanks to some excellent help from Vitti we've got the bottom of this bug and will be releasing an update tonight. :)

Hi.

I've recently installed 2.0.9 pro on a vB 4.2.2 forum, and I'm finding that most of the permissions modifications set through this product (Threadmins and User Threads, from front or back-end) are not working properly. Basically, most of them result in a "no permission" error when attempted through the granted-to user.

What is the best way to communicate the specific problems I'm having (and/or to whom)? I mean, I've got a few test scenarios setup on my forum, and could write up a matrix of what's not happening compared to what I'd expect to happen?

Last edited:
If you can open a separate thread with the specific issues detailed and then PM me some access details to your test environment or live install I'll take a look at it for you.

The more details and information you can give the quicker we can identify the problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Threadmins and Group Moderators

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back