Status
Not open for further replies.

twolegit

Customer
I'm in the original admin usergroup but i call it Founder and my admins are in a secondary usergroup.

i show as admin and they show as moderators

is there something i can change to reflect my usergroups?

Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing, and a screenshot of how your one of the admins in question is set up, for their groups.

Untitled.jpg

this is what i see on my profile hover, what do you mean for the admins what do you want a pic of?

ACP - Users - Search for Users, and in the text box User Name type the users name that is displaying wrong and screenshot this area.

ug_opt.png

unfortunately it's not setup to have the usergroups switched around like that, didn't take that into account when I created it. I'll work on a new version to fix that this weekend.

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

I just released 1.4.1. It adds 3 usergroup selection boxes to the acp options section. One for site owner, one for admin and one for moderators. I installed it on here, you can see Fillip H. and Cosmic are now displayed as site owners, I am displayed as Developer (I switched the text on this site from Administrator to Developer).

great thank you so much :)

you guys are amazing you can tell as I've bought like 7 or so pro versions for my site! the support is second to non

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Profile Hover

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back