Status
Not open for further replies.

djFarsang

Customer
Last edited:
I guess I don't understand the problem you are having. Is it that attachments from threads aren't showing up inside the slider? I know you've run across this before, but I've never been able to track it down, as sometimes it working exactly how it should, and then other times (on the exact same thread) its not. Or it this a new problem, specifically with the listed links?

The attachments from threads aren't show both threads preview and make vbSlider aren't show too. You can be login to my site and enable vbSlider the new problems as above that told you.

Ok, I enabled the slider. The image for Adobe Flash Player works, I don't see any slide that shows the album you linked, and the Photoscape one DOESN'T work (as you stated). The following also isn't loading any image (Cpuid cpu-z 1.60), but it also doesn't have an image in the post. But, the default image isn't loading as well, which is wierd, as I don't ever remember an issue with your default image loading.

This is the part I don't understand from your original post:
it's problem together with Editor Post that can't show any icons

Not sure what this problem is?

I mean, not show the CKEditor anywhere to edit posts when vbSlider has been enabled.

CKEditor.png

Last edited:
I'm wondering if its something on your end, as I have the slider enabled right now, logged in to the account info you gave me, and even in the exact thread you are showing in your screen shot, and it works for me?

farsang.PNG

I've fixed it on your site, although I need to dig deeper to see what the root cause it. In order to make the slider work anywhere, I needed to move one of the hook locations. This appears to be causing the issue (not sure if its a conflict with another mod or not). Since you aren't using the slider anywhere that isn't normal (ie, ForumHome), there is no need to use that hook location. I changed it back to where it was previous and everything appears to be working fine now. Like I said, I will try to figure out what the root cause is, but you are the first to bring up the issue, so it appears to be something related to your site.

[MENTIONS=bszopi][/MENTIONS]I have same problems again with the attachments aren't show and the CKEditor have no tools.

Should be fixed on your site again. Haven't figured out the root cause of this yet unfortunately. :(

I fixed it on your forum right before I posted. As far as fixing it in the product itself, I need to figure out the issue, and why its doing what its doing.

What changes have you made to your site prior to this all not working again? Just trying to track down what is going on.

Ok, I got it working again. I had fixed this issue, then imported an updated XML to fix the duplicate forum selector, which undid the fix I had just done. So, got everything working properly again. If not, let me know and I'll look at it some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back