ChatterScene

Customer
I am thinking about buying this. My question for this is can we turn off the features we will not be using? I am not really sure if i want to have the activity bars displayed. Undecided but not sure.

Can we use any size awards, trophies, achievement gifs we want?

Can the points for this be used with point market system mod? Can it be used with Ucash? I use ucash for point system and the members use these points to buy gifts in point market.

Can you choose to have the items in this mod in postbit not have the square block aroung them? Around some but not others? And can you choose how many of the items to display in the postbit?
Like say I only want to show one achiement per postbit or 3 per postbit with last received showing?
Or I only want 1 medal in order of last received. Or 2 or 5 ...lol

Is there a support forum for the pro version if you buy? I only see a forum for the lite version.

I think that is it but if I forgot anything i will ask ..lol

Can the points be integrated with ipproarcade too

Last edited:
With vBactivity you are able to use any sized awards and achievements, theres no limit to the size i don't think, we tend to use 28x28 images as they fit nicely into the postbit but nothing is stopping you using bigger ones if you so choose.

Yes theres a pro support forum which is hidden to non-customers. this is priority support so you'll get top quality support fast if you run into any problems.

The points at present are for calculating activity and have no other purpose although i'm sure Fillip H. will be able to tell you what he plans to do with it in future versions.

With a bit of coding i'm sure you can remove the Frame around the achievements/medals again Fillip H. will tell you how to do this as i'm not to sure myself.

You can change the number of achievements shown you don't have to display 5 like we do. theres a setting in the ACP that allows you to set this value to anything you like. Theres also a "sticky" achievement that allows you to make certain achievements take priority over others and will be displayed even if other newer achievements have been aquired.

Hope this helps.