Status
Not open for further replies.

Simit Patel

Customer
hello,

i've modded my postbit, and so it would be easiest for me if there is a variable i can insert into the postbit template to specify where gifts go. i did not see if this could be done. can it? would help me a lot if so. :)

also, inventory management will be really useful.....looking forward to 1.3 :)

thanks
simit

That functionality isn't yet complete, it will be fully enabled and working in the next version :)

i can't get the gifts to show up at all in the postbit. isn't there something i can do? i tried looking at the php file that looks like it is going to be used to insert things into the postbit, but i can't figure out how to manipulate it as needed. there must be some sort of a temp fix i can use? virtual goods really lose a lot of their social value when they are not visible from the postbit.

As you can see they are fully working here on DBTech, please try with a clean (unmodified) style and see if they show up there.

i dont want it taking up all that space, so i have ajax tabs in the postbit. guess i will just have to wait until v 1.3. really a simple request, hope you guys will be able to accommodate it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.